Who is a Good Candidate for the Mommy Makeover Procedure?
- New moms
- Moms who have had children a few years ago
- Women who desire the shape they had before pregnancy
- Moms who seek treatment for shapelier breasts or a trimmer, more toned appearance
- Moms with excess skin in the arms, legs, stomach, or other areas
- Moms with excess stretch marks or fat deposits
The Mommy Makeover Procedure
- Tailored to meet your individual needs
- Tummy Tuck is often part of the mommy makeover to tighten the stomach muscles remove and excess abdominal skin
- Can include liposuction to remove excess fat
- Breast Lift is an option for women who would like shapelier, firmer breasts
- Arm lift and thigh lift performed for women with sagging skin in these areas
Recovery from the Mommy Makeover
- Recovery time depends upon the procedures that are performed
- Patients may experience bruising and swelling in the first few days after surgery.
- Most patients are able to return to work within one to two weeks
- Complete instructions are provided for patients to follow so that they heal as quickly and comfortably as possible
Mommy Makeover Results
- Helps women get their bodies back into shape after pregnancy and breast-feeding
- Smooth, feminine contours
- Trim, toned, and rejuvenated appearance
Schedule Your Consultation Today
During your consultation, Sam M Sukkar, MD will be happy to meet with you and discuss your goals for your mommy makeover. He will address any questions or concerns you may have. Contact us today in Houston to schedule your appointment.