A Natural Look That Lasts
Radiesse® is a safe, next generation cosmetic dermal filler that lasts longer than the former leading filler, making it a terrific option for our Houston patients. It is setting a new standard for the correction of facial lines and wrinkles, restoring a natural, youthful look in an easy, convenient treatment. Numerous medical studies have shown that Radiesse® is a safe, longer lasting treatment to fill and correct smile lines, Nasolabial Folds and wrinkles around the nose and mouth.
- FDA APPROVED to safely correct wrinkles and folds around the nose and mouth, including Nasolabial Folds
- LASTS LONGER than the former leading cosmetic filler
- Stimulates your skin to produce NEW COLLAGEN
- IMMEDIATE correction in a treatment that can be performed over your lunch hour!
- FEWER INJECTIONS and visits to our Houston office
- BIOCOMPATIBILITY means no allergy testing prior to treatment
- The NEXT GENERATION cosmetic dermal filler made of ADVANCED calcium based microsphere technology.
- Long lasting, NOT PERMANENT, with none of the risks associated with permanent implants
- COST-EFFECTIVE treatment that lasts longer than other fillers and uses less material to achieve OPTIMAL CORRECTION
The results of a Radiesse® treatment are immediate. Radiesse® dermal filler typically lasts a year or more, longer than the former leading filler, saving our Houston patients time and money. Since results may vary, be sure to discuss your expectations with your experienced Radiesse® provider.
Safe and Effective
Radiesse® is made of unique calcium-based microspheres that are suspended in a natural gel that is injected into the skin through a simple, safe and minimally invasive procedure. Hundreds of thousands of patients have experienced Radiesse® and more than 4,000 physicians worldwide have been trained to provide Radiesse® treatments. Through years of clinical studies and independent research, Radiesse® has proven to be safe and effective. With Radiesse®, you get safe, FDA Approved, clinically tested reliability.
If you’re ready to learn more about Radiesse, we invite you to schedule a consultation at The Clinic for Plastic Surgery today. During your private meeting in our Clear Lake office, we will carefully assess the cosmetic imperfections you’d most like to address, before creating a custom treatment plan designed to sculpt the exquisite appearance you deserve.