VASER® High Definition Liposuction
Have the athletic-looking body you’ve always wanted. Are you a candidate?
- Active men & women looking to highlight the appearance of their musculature by removing superficial & deep fat deposits.
- Patients looking to not only remove fat, but are looking to achieve more body contour in ways that are unattainable through consistent dieting and/or exercise.
The Vaser® Liposculpture Procedure
Hi-Def Vaser® Liposculpture is a procedure intended for active men & women who are unable to achieve optimal muscle tone due to a collection of fatty deposits that are non-resistant to dieting and/or exercise. Hi Def Vaser Liposculpture stands apart from traditional liposuction procedures for it’s ability to factor in the shape & form of anatomical structures beneath the skin – which help to create and promote enhanced body contour. The VASER HI Def Liposculpture system is advantageous in the fact that the administering surgeon is able to selectively shape & remove fat in the given areas to be treated. VASER HI Def Liposculpture is typically a great treatment for the: abdomen, breasts, male chest, back, arms, thighs, buttocks, hips and waist. If you feel as though you may be a good candidate for VASER Hi Def Liposculpture, please visit our website or contact us directly to learn more.
What is Involved
Following your initial consultation with Dr. Sukkar, you will return for a pre-op checkup with one of our trained nurses for lab studies, vitals, photo- graphy and dietary details. You will also be given a prescription for your aftercare medications. Then a date will be scheduled for your procedure. It is important that you have someone to care of you for the first 24- to 48-hours following surgery as the specialized garments are quite tricky. Following surgery and recovery (usually 4-6 hours), you will be discharged with your caretaker. We will then see you for essential post-op therapy sessions for the next 7-10 days.
Seeing is Believing – Featured Vaser High Definition Liposuction Photos
Male Vaser® Liposculpture Illustrations
Female Vaser® Liposculpture Illustrations
The Recovery After
- Showering is an option the next day.
- If minimal pain is experienced, it can be subsided with various medications.
- Most patients do experience some swelling initially, within the first few days of treatment. This swelling is temporary and should dissipate rapidly over time.
- Minimal to zero bruising.
- Fatigue is common and usually lasts for about a week.
- You can resume most normal activities within the first week, and vigorous exercise exercise in about three weeks post-op.
- No sutures to remove.
- Expect to be out of work for only 1-7 days. Some patients have even returned to work the very next day!
The Results From Liposculpture
- Immediate beautiful & balanced results that leave you with a more proportioned contour that only gets better over time.
- Enhanced confidence and self-esteem.
- If you do gain weight, it typically does not happen in the treated areas.
- An enhanced sense of self, and freedom to dawn revealing clothing.
- Results that Last the rest of your life, especially if you maintain your ideal body weight.
Schedule Your Consultation Today
Sam M Sukkar, MD will be happy to meet with you and discuss your goals for Hi-Def Vaser® Liposculpture. Dr. Sukkar will address any questions or concerns you may have during your consultaion. Contact us today to schedule your appointment.