Dr Sukkar has a variety of techniques to lift and rejuvenate your breasts. He will pick the method that will optimize your result and give your new breasts the best shape possible.
Who is a Good Candidate for a Breast Lift?
- Those with loose breast skin that has lost its elasticity and begun to sag.
- Patients whose nipples have descended below the level of the breast crease.
- Individuals who have lost volume in their breasts.
- Those wishing to decrease the size of large nipples and areolae.
- Patients interested in achieving a more youthful breast contour.
- Breast lift surgery is performed under general anesthesia and takes about three hours to complete.
- Incision placement will depend on the breast size and shape. They are typically placed either around the areola or in the breast crease.
- Breast tissue is examined to ensure no abnormalities exist.
- Excess skin is removed so the breast can be lifted to a more youthful position.
- The nipples are repositioned to a higher level, and their diameter can be reduced.
- Should increased volume be desired in addition to the lift, breast implants can be inserted at this time.
- A surgical bra will be applied upon completion of the surgery, with no drains being necessary.
The Recovery After a Breast Lift
- Patients can return home after several hours.
- Showering is allowed two days following surgery.
- Pain is mild for the first couple of days before it disappears and can be controlled with oral medication.
- Mild to moderate swelling is normal for the first week and will gradually fade.
- If bruising occurs, it is typically very mild.
- Breast shape may appear square for the first three weeks but will soon relax to a more natural, round position.
- Patients can resume most activities within the first week and should be able to return to their normal routine by three weeks.
- Most stitches will dissolve, and only a few will need removal.
- Typically, patients require five to seven days off work.
The Result from a Breast Lift
- Elevated breasts that appear more full and shapely.
- Natural-looking outcome that continues to improve with healing.
- Rejuvenated breast shape that settles into its new position over the course of three to six months.
Featured Breast Lift Photos
Schedule Your Consultation Today
Sam M Sukkar, MD utilizes different lifting techniques to help you achieve your desired aesthetic outcome. He encourages anyone considering breast lift surgery to schedule a consultation to learn about their options and how the procedure can help them reach their goals. Contact Sukkar Aesthetic Plastic Surgery & Medical Spa to schedule your appointment!