SHE FOUND HER PRINCE – NOW IT’S TIME FOR THE WEDDING PLANNING TO BEGIN!
WHETHER YOU’RE THE BRIDE OR PART OF THE BRIDAL PARTY, THERE’S NO DOUBT YOU WANT EVERYTHING TO BE PICTURE-PERFECT, INCLUDING YOUR APPEARANCE. YOU MAY BEGIN WELL AHEAD OF TIME WITH DIET AND EXERCISE AND THEN START SCHEDULING APPOINTMENTS TO GET YOUR NAILS DONE, TEETH WHITENED, AND HAIR STYLED. WHILE THESE ARE ALL IMPORTANT, MAKE SURE YOU DON’T OVERLOOK ONE DETAIL IN PARTICULAR:
SKIN CARE AND COSMETIC ENHANCEMENT SHOULD BE PART OF THE PLANNING PROCESS AS WELL.
Facial rejuvenation, lip enhancement, removing unwanted hair, minimizing scars, treating active acne – all of these treatments require individual attention with a customized approach. To achieve optimal results and have a sufficient recovery, most of these procedures will take weeks if not months to complete.
Sukkar Aesthetic Plastic Surgery & the Phoenician Medical Spa are composed of knowledgeable, specially trained medical professionals to help you look your best on the big day. The timeline we have provided below was designed as a guide to help you as you begin your planning. Our goal is to help you establish realistic goals that you can achieve with the time remaining until the wedding.
After you’ve had the chance to browse through our cosmetic enhancement timeline, we encourage you to contact us to schedule your complimentary bridal consultation.
- 1 SHE FOUND HER PRINCE – NOW IT’S TIME FOR THE WEDDING PLANNING TO BEGIN!
- 2 SKIN CARE AND COSMETIC ENHANCEMENT SHOULD BE PART OF THE PLANNING PROCESS AS WELL.
- 3 SCHEDULE A CONSULTATION
12-15 MONTHS BEFORE YOUR WEDDING:
- Laser tattoo removal can diminish, if not completely remove, the appearance of an unwanted tattoo. While certain ink colors may take longer to erase, with the appropriate number of sessions, most tattoos can be completely eliminated within one year. Sessions can be scheduled in intervals of six to eight weeks.
- The FUE (Follicular Unit Extraction) hair restoration procedure effectively regrows hair in balding or thinning areas through its process of transplanting individual hair follicles from one area of your scalp or body to the target area.
- Laser Hair Removal can be performed on a variety of body areas, such as the face, breasts, stomach, arms, bikini area, and legs. Through the use of laser energy, unwanted hair can gradually be reduced with each session, as the hair follicles are treated preventing future hair growth.
6-9 MONTHS BEFORE YOUR WEDDING:
- Cosmetic facial surgery can address a variety of aesthetic concerns and bring out your natural beauty. Our plastic surgeon, Dr. Sam Sukkar, performs such procedures as Eyelid Surgery, Chin Augmentation, and neck liposuction for those interested in enhancing their appearance. Additionally, mothers of the bride often show interest in such options as facelift, forehead lift, and eyelid surgery.
- Liposuction can help you achieve a more toned body shape by reducing stubborn areas of fat. Popular areas that are contoured with liposuction include the abdomen, hips, back, and legs.
- CoolSculpting is a non-invasive alternative to liposuction that can effectively reduce stubborn areas of fat that have not responded to diet and exercise. The treatment is typically performed in a set of two sessions, one month apart, with the final results appearing about eight weeks after the last session.
4 MONTHS BEFORE YOUR WEDDING:
- LATISSE is a prescription treatment that, when applied next to the eyelash line, can stimulate the growth of longer, thicker lashes.
- Skin care regimens are an excellent way to achieve a healthy, clear complexion. We offer a variety of skin care product lines to help patients of varying needs achieve glowing, youthful skin. This includes Obagi®, SkinCeuticals®, Avène, Glytone® as well as the Clarisonic® system.
3-6 MONTHS BEFORE YOUR WEDDING:
- Breast augmentation with mastopexy (BAM) is a great option for those desiring both an increase in their breast size, as well as lifting of the tissue. When you opt for this procedure, you can achieve a more youthful breast position and fuller shape.
- Coolsculpting can help you achieve a more toned appearance in target areas like the abdomen, back, or hips. We typically recommend a series of two sessions that are one month apart to reach optimal results. Final results can be seen eight weeks after the last treatment.
- Concerns such as uneven skin tone (e.g. age spots, red spots, moles, or rosacea) and spider veins can all be improved with the help of Forever Young BBL™ (Broad Band Light). Multiple treatment sessions are typically recommended, two weeks apart.
- Skin tightening may be just what you need to turn back the clock on lax and sagging skin. New advances in light energy have led to the development of a non-invasive treatment for skin laxity known as SkinTyte™. The solution works especially well for the neck and jowls.
- Common skin imperfections, like fine lines, wrinkles, acne scars, hyperpigmentation, stretch marks, and even enlarged pores, can be corrected with a series of SkinPen™ treatments – the latest innovations in aesthetic skincare.
- Microdermabrasion and dermaplaning help smooth uneven skin and remove villous hair from the face.
- Chemical peels are a viable option that can help smooth uneven skin texture, as well improve pigmentation abnormalities that may have resulted from acne or sun damage.
1-6 MONTHS BEFORE YOUR WEDDING:
- Dermal fillers, such as JUVÉDERM™, Voluma®, Radiesse®, Restylane®, Restylane® Silk or Perlane®, can enhance your facial appearance by adding volume to thin lips or sunken cheeks, smoothing lines and wrinkles, and filling in scar depressions, such as those caused by acne.
- BOTOX® Cosmetic and Dysport® can smooth fine lines and wrinkles for a rejuvenated facial appearance. Popular areas treated with BOTOX® or Dysport® injections include lines on the forehead, between the eyebrows, around the eyes, near the mouth, and on the neck. Additionally, the injectables can be used to treat hyperhidrosis, or excessive sweating, in such areas as the underarms and hands.
- Laser Hair Removal using Broad Band Light (BBL) technology can provide long-lasting results in areas with unwanted hair. To achieve optimal results, you may require a series of treatments that are scheduled every four to six weeks.
3 WEEKS BEFORE YOUR WEDDING:
- Facial fillers can be used at this time to provide a touch-up from past results or for the first time to rejuvenate your appearance. We offer a variety of filler options, including Restylane®, Restylane® Silk, Perlane®, Radiesse®, JUVÉDERM™, and VOLUMA®.
- Get your second treatment with BOTOX® Cosmetic or Dysport® to diminish the appearance of lines and wrinkles for a younger-looking complexion. At this point, BOTOX® or Dysport® injections are typically performed as a final treatment in a series of sessions, but you can also schedule a first-time injection treatment at this time.
3-7 DAYS BEFORE YOUR WEDDING:
- Microdermabrasion with dermaplaning exfoliates dead skin cells to produce a healthy glow before your wedding.
1-3 DAYS BEFORE YOUR WEDDING:
- Acne treatments using BBL™ technology can eliminate a pimple from distracting away from your appearance, as it treats the infection and inflammation that cause the skin blemish.
SCHEDULE A CONSULTATION
If you’re ready to learn more about Bridal Enhancement, we invite you to schedule a consultation at The Clinic for Plastic Surgery today. During your private meeting in our Houston office, we will carefully assess the cosmetic imperfections you’d most like to address, before creating a custom treatment plan designed to sculpt the exquisite appearance you deserve.(281) 940-1535